I will design unique bible verse coloring book pages for adults and kids

Image
                                                      content me now About this gig ***100% unique & custom, copyright free coloring pages*** Hi, I'm Samiul. I have a great experience with bible verse quotes coloring page designs. You will get unique bible verses coloring book pages with beautiful floral backgrounds. You will have full commercial rights. so you can use them for your KDP or Etsy business without any hesitation! I will design any themed (Motivational, Inspirational. Swear words, Funny quotes, Positive Affirmations, Good Vibes, and many more) What will you get more special from me than the others? Commercial Usage Rights. Ready to upload one KDP pdf file. Custom design, with premium fonts. High-quality 300 DPI Printable file format. 100% unique & Eye-catching Design. Option to provide your own quotes. Extra features: 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Fast delivery Quick response Lifetime Support Guaranteed refund (if you are not satisfied) I will provide a good

I will get google adsense approval for your website

 

                                
                                      contact me now

About this gig

Are you looking for GOOGLE ADSENSE APPROVAL, and Google Adsense rejects your website?


To approve your blog from Google AdSense, you have to understand the terms and conditions of Adsense approval. Most of the time, we don't look at the requirements of Adsense approval. I'll analyze your site to fix issues to get Google Adsense approval on your site. Let me help you to have AdSense approval for your website.



With this gig, you will receive the following services:


Here are the necessary pages for AdSense approval:


I will create all essential pages on your website required for Google Adsense approval.


Ensuring the Quality and Health of Articles:


I will check whether your posts are enough or not, and I will also help to improve your post's quality.


Necessary & important plugins:



I will install some essential plugins to make your site Adsense and SEO-friendly.



XML sitemap creation:



I will create an XML sitemap for fast website indexing in Google.



I will provide all these essentials for your site. In this way, your website will get Google Adsense approval.



For more details, come inbox.



Before placing an order, please explain your issue to me through

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I will build a responsive business wordpress website design

I will do data entry, copy paste, web research and excel data entry